A Writer's Life

A madman's quest to become a recognized author

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Working Hard

My recent decision has left me invigorated. Last night I sat down and wrote two pages for my novel and I went surfing the net for some ways to make money. I don't know if I can make enough money to stay at home but I figure it's worth a shot. The less time I have to dedicate to work the more time I have to do what I want to do.

I also added links to blogs that I read - the ones related to what I do on this blog. At the moment there are only two but if anyone wants to exchange links I'd be happy to as long as your site is related to writing. Just leave a comment on this blog, I'll have a look at your site and add the link within the next day.

3 Comments:

At August 29, 2006 9:37 am, Blogger Zoe said...

good luck with your novel, keep writing those pages and hope you can find a way to make money online to stay home (if you do tell me how ;)

 
At August 29, 2006 4:33 pm, Blogger Miss Britt said...

I admire you going after your dream.

A word of caution though - there is a difference between a "job" you can do from home, on the internet... and a business. Busiensses take time AND money to start. (I used to own an internet business and lots and lots and lots of people came to me when they were really looking for a J.O.B)

 
At August 05, 2009 7:22 pm, Anonymous me and my pen said...

i hope you get your novel done. you really sound like a person who can get really far. and i hope your struggles will be over!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.