A Writer's Life

A madman's quest to become a recognized author

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Starting Over

Hey everyone, I made a decision to effect some major changes in the way I was writing my novel. As a result I decided to start over from the beginning. Well I've actually only written about 14 pages but it was still quite a lot.

The most major change will come in the constitution of one of the main characters - Gabriel. I'm planning to give him a whole new attitude and storyline. I'll be changing him from the reluctant assassin who was forced into his trade and changing him to a real badass who has come to terms with himself and is now the most feared assassin around. He will now be a lot more violent and heartless than before.

I will try to make the unfinished chapter available for download as soon as possible. Look out for it, along with another piece of writing that I did about a year ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.